Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Catching up?

How do you possibly catch up once time moves on?  I am coming to believe that there is no such thing as catching up.  There is only moving on and holding onto the those moments that are worth remembering. 

So here are some of my recent most important moments.
Kathy S. hanging a sweet little quilt at the Thimble Pleasures Quilt Guild show.

 
June P. at quilt camp in Connecticut with some young visitors and potential future quilters.


Mary L. is a relatively new but very talented quilter, enjoying her time at quilt camp with friends.


My buddy, Gina B., and a visitor who shares Gina's sense of humor.


Color in my garden is such a welcomed sight.


A finished pink quilt for the quilt show in March.


A finished round robin quilt for the quilt show, with thanks to participants in my group who lovingly added to my center block to create this sweet 1920's quilt.

No comments: